Mironekuton Rough stome ( LARGE )
NEWSTONE's Japanese Natural Deep Sea Mineral, Minerals for Aquariums
- The original japanese Mironekuton(R) contains the full strength of nature. 100% natural deep-sea mineral stone without any additives. Mironekuton(TM) is an international Trade Mark owned by Newstone International Corporation.
- Mineral Stone with over 66 minerals & trace elements
- Includes: 1 kg ( 2.2 lbs) bag or 25kg packed bulk box
- *Packaging may change according to season.
- * Not intended for human consumption. May contain dust in bag. Do not inhale dust.
The original Mironekuton from Japan, only found in a single region there, is exceptionally rich in natural minerals and trace elements.
Due to its manifold beneficial characteristics it is highly popular with Japanese shrimp breeders and plant tank keepers, especially in combination with soil subtrates, as it significantly enhances the all-important microbiology (bacteria, accompanying fauna). Millions of years ago, the remains of fish, plankton, algae, seaweed and other marine organisms sunk to the bottom of the sea, where they were metabolised by microorganisms, and under the special environmental conditions in this region working hand in hand with the high pressure exerted by tectonic faults on the Pacific Plate this singular material consisting of more than 66 different minerals was formed.
Silicium dioxide 55%
Aluminum oxide 13%
Iron oxide 4.1%
Calcium oxide 3.6%
Magnesium oxide 1.6%
Titanium oxide 0.16%
Phosphorus oxide 0.07%
Cobalt oxide 0.06%
Sodium oxide 0.05%
Manganese oxide 0.04%
Mineral Stones are simply placed in a tank and serve as mineral depot for all the aquarium inhabitants. Alternatively, the stones can be put into the filtering tank or in the external filter.
The outer loose layer of the stones comes off in the water. If you hold the stone in your hand in the water you can easily rub it off and thus spread the powder evenly in the water to increase its positive effects. If you do not want this, you could just rinse the stone under running water.
Approx. 100 - 150 grams of Mironekuton Mineral Stone to 10 litres of tank water.
The stones give off their minerals far more slowly than the powders.