Newstone's Natural Zeolite Rock - Chunks of Large Natural Zeolite Rock, Mined From Japan (1.1lbs / 500grams)
1700 5000 ¥1,700 - ¥5,000
Great for Odor Removal in Room, Use in Aquarium to Remove Ammonium
- Keeps air fresh in closets, basements, vehicles, pet areas, and smoking areas
- 100% Natural Stone from Japan. Odorless natural materials from earth
- Non-toxic, environmentally safe. This is a Natural Mineral Stone , so size may vary from 2cm to 4cm or even larger. Please understand that our products are genuine natural stones, so sizes of each stone will vary in sizes.
- Material name: Zeolite ( Clinoptilolite). High purity of clinoptilolite. Cation exchange capacity (CEC) is excellent level among the world, boasting 170cmolc / kg.
- Natural Zeolites can be used in some areas of industry including feed additive / soil conditioner, waste water treatment media, cat litter, pool filtration media, aquacultural uses, aquarium filtration media, radioactive water treatment, fillers. Gas purification and seperation, and Lightweight Construction Materials.
- Brand Name Newstone
- Model Info IZK500
- Item Weight 13.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions 6.2 x 4 x 2.3 inches
- Item model number IZK500
- Part Number IZK500
- Color white
- Material Type Natural Zeolite, Stone, Porous Mineral
- High purity of clinoptilolite. Cation exchange capacity (CEC) is excellent level among the world, boasting 170cmolc / kg.
- Zeolites are widely used in industry for water purification, as catalysts, for the preparation of advanced materials and in nuclear reprocessing. They are used to extract nitrogen from air to increase oxygen content for both industrial and medical purposes. They are used in the production of laundry detergents, medicines, and in agriculture.
- Currently, Japan has the 3rd largest production of natural zeolite in the world and has one of highest quality zeolites.
- Zeolites are widely used as ion-exchange beds in domestic and commercial water purification, softening, and other applications.
- Zeolites has micro-porous ability to capture some ions while allowing others to pass freely, allowing many fission products to be efficiently removed from nuclear waste and permanently trapped. Equally important are the mineral properties of zeolites. Their alumino-silicate construction is extremely durable and resistant to radiation even in porous form.
- Zeolites are also used in the management of leaks of radioactive materials. In the aftermath of the Fukushima nuclear disaster, tons of bags of zeolite were dropped into the seawater near the power plant to adsorb radioactive cesium which was present in high levels.
- In agriculture, zeolite is used as a soil treatment. It provides a source of slowly released potassium. If previously loaded with ammonium, the zeolite slowly releases nitrogen. Zeolites can also act as water moderators, in which they will absorb up to 55% of their weight in water and slowly release it under the plant's demand.
- Zeolites are marketed by pet stores for use as a filter additive in aquariums. In aquariums, zeolites can be used to adsorb ammonia and other nitrogenous compounds.